November 27, 2012

Let Heaven and Nature Sing Show - Laurie Kessler

Paperwhites in Vintage Coffee Tin
 
Just pictures of a few of the Nature gifts for the upcoming Let Heaven and Nature Sing Show this weekend at Laurie's home in her garden shed shop located at 6741 Metcalf Avenue in Overland Park, KS this Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am - 4pm Friday and Saturday and 12noon - 4pm Sunday.
 
Handpainted For the Birds Feedsack Filled with Sunflower Seeds
 

 

Berry Cheerful Wreath
 
Acorn Bird Ornament
 
 Birdfeeder for the Garden
 
Vintage Statuary Birdbath on Stump
 


 
Vintage Potted Pine
 
Sweet Percy the Chat - not for sale...
 
Please join us - we would love to see you.
 
Blessings,
 
Julie
 

1 comment:

Alice said...

The show sounds lovely. I wish I could attend but I'm busy that day. It's probably just as well because I'm sure I'd blog my budget.