January 21, 2012

Your Are Stronger Than Steel Ring Set


I enjoy wearing statement jewelry or wearable art.  A ring is the perfect accessory to show off your unique style and the sky is the limit in regard to size and the amount of sizzle you wish for the day.

This is a series of rings I designed for the

You Are Ring Series.


You Are...
stronger than steel
more precious than a saphire
rare as a pearl
more valuable than gold
and I love you.




 The rings feature steel wire cores with 14kt gold filled wire wrapping with a huge lustrious pearl with 14kt gold beads and semi precious stones like iolite, garnet, peridot, amethyst, saphire, carnelian, labradorite, etc.

 All in varying heights, this one sits about one inch above the finger and is so fun to wear.  It's my favorite architectural ring of the group.


 This is the mid range height ring that sits about 1/2 inch above the finger.  The two round loops at the bottom elevate the ring and is an interesting design element.  It also keeps the ring sitting upright and at the proper alignment on your finger.


This is the standard version or expected version.  It is a straight forward design that sits directly on the finger.

 The steel wire is treated with a protective coating that prevents rusting and keeps the steel looking black and shiny.

 There's something about the blend of ying/yang that is fascinating to me.  Delicate yet strong, feminine yet masculine, soft yet hard....it surfaces in my work again and again.  I love it.

Happy Creating and Blessings to you my Friends,

Julie

1 comment:

Riki Schumacher said...

Julie, these are beautiful! I love them. Hope you are well, I've been so absent for so long. Sending a big hug, Riki