September 14, 2008

You Had Me At Rock Chalk Ribbon Bracelet

My step-daughter, Erin is attending Kansas University and we were discussing fun jewelry for college students and fans in general.  I love the colors of the ribbon I found and wanted to make bracelets with them.
I designed the bracelet and Erin came up with the message to be stamped onto copper plates that are then stitched to the bracelet.
The bracelets are adjustable for any size wrist with silver chains with faceted bead bobbles and a lobster clasp on the other end of the bracelet.  They are amazingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.
I made the bracelets in pink, green, pink/brown, and orange stripes.  The copper plate is 2 1/2 inches by 1/2 inches.
I love them, what do you think?  They will be available in our online store for $28.00 each.  These bracelets would be great for stocking stuffers for your favorite KU fans.

I would also love to bracelets for Missouri, K- State, Nebraska, etc. as well.  Just let me know what you would like your bracelet to say.  Mizzourah, Wildcat Girl, Husker Girl, etc.

No comments: