September 15, 2008

Wild At Heart Silver Spoon Bracelet

Wild At Heart brings thoughts of life in the Southwest, riding a horse across the desert, magnificent sunsets and Louis Lamour.

Wild At Heart is one of the latest silver spoon bracelets I finished last week. I attached a milagro heart, a blue Czech glass flower, turquoise bead and a cherry quartz rectangle bead.

The milagro heart is a symbol of good health for that part of the body and also for bringing passion to your life. Milagro translates in English to Miracle. I love the symbology of them, I only wish I could find a local source for them.

The bracelet has a magnetic closure for easy on and off. Bracelet is easily adjustable to fit any size wrist. Fun to wear, interesting, and one of a kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful bracelet!!!

(the video below is so so adorable.)