July 31, 2011

Prairie Chain Long Handknit Scarf by Julie Pishny

Prairie Chain Hand Knit Scarf - Buy Here

Prairie Chain Scarf for the fashionable Fall wardrobe available in six different color variations.  The scarf is super long at six feet in length allowing for lots of different looks.  Wear it long as shown above or wear it wrapped around your neck in coils as shown below.



Each scarf is handknit in imported fibers from Italy made of  53% wool and 47% acrylic so it is easy care machine washable in cold water.


These scarves will soon be available for sale in my etsy shop and on my website JuliePishny.com.  They will be available in limited quantities so leave a comment if you are interested in one of your own.


The weather remains hot and dry....watering the gardens has become a daily event.  All eyes are turned up toward the heavens looking for any sign of a chance of rain.  The weather seems to be a part of every conversation...we long for rain.

A new banner has been added  for my blog featuring new jewelry designs that make my heart sing...

Blessings to you my friends,

Julie

3 comments:

Alice said...

Julie,

The scarf is just beautiful! I love the colors and the knitted 'links'.

I've all but given up on my flowers since I have been away so much, and now they are looking pretty sad. But my tomato plants have a couple near-ready beauties.
Yes, rain would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

Love your new blog banner!

TesoriTrovati said...

Such a beautiful neckpiece, Julie. I love the styling on the dress form in the field. Brilliant! I am going to put this on my wish list. I would love one of these for fall!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

The Other Side of Me said...

Julie

These are so fantastic! So unique. Great addition to your shop. Perfect for Fall! Hope you are doing great.

Tammy