December 31, 2010

New Year's Wish


It's New Year's Eve, I hope you all have a fun evening planned, even if that means curling up with a good book in front of the fire at home or going out with friends to your favorite club.  The anticipation of a new year is always exciting for me as I begin thinking about the things I want to do in the upcoming year.  This list usually involves learning something new, healthier habits, spiritual growth, spending time with family, exploration, adventure, and time to relax in the country.  Not a bad list.

Of course, I didn't accomplish all of the things I had aspired to this year when I made my list of things to do in 2010.  Like visiting Savannah, Georgia.  This will be on my list again for 2011.



I also intended on visiting friends in Virginia and Alabama - this is on my list as well.

Those 10 pounds I swore that I would loose are still a burden I carry around.  Add it to the list.

My gardens are still a work in progress and will continue to make the annual list of things to do.

I didn't make it to the Round Top antique show in Texas - still on the list.

However, I did visit Europe for holiday, had fun gardening at the farm, celebrated the graduation of my daughter from Kansas University, and spent quality time with my family and friends.

What's on your list of things to do in 2011, I wonder?  Is it similiar to mine? 

What I wish for others is peace, health, and the warmth of a loving hand whenever you need it.

Blessings - Julie

No comments: