October 26, 2009

More Women In Art Illustrations


Lovely illustrations for you to use in your next project of beautiful ladies just waiting to grace your art. Perfect for altered books, soldered charms, canvas work - well, it's just endless, isn't it?

I have been struggling with daylight savings again this year, I can't seem to get into a routine and the unpredictable weather is just adding to the problem... I need to get back into an exercise routine, but I am a creature of habit and I so enjoyed my daily walks. Now that the weather has turned rainy and cold, it's time to develop a new routine.
Argh, this happens every year... What do you do when the weather turns cold?




2 comments:

Sissy Sparrows said...

Love the first and third picture.....the colours are absolutely beautiful.....I love the shades of blue and green in the third one.... Thanks for sharing.

Riki Schumacher said...

Lovely images, thank you so much for sharing! Love those lady pics!