April 20, 2009

It's All I Have To Bring Today - Emily Dickinson


It's all I have to bring today
This, and my heart beside
This, and my heart, and all the fields
And all the meadows wide
Be sure you count
should I forget 
Some one the sum could tell
This, and my heart, and all the Bees
Which in the Clover dwell.

Every now and then my life is graced with something magical - in this case from the heavens - a double rainbow in the sky at sunset.  

The boys came into the house and asked whether I had seen the rainbow yet?  I hadn't - to think without them I could have missed it completely.  They both know how much I love rainbows. This rainbow was the most intense in color that I have ever seen.

What a wonderful world.  

1 comment:

Stasia said...

Is that photo of your rainbow? It is a DOUBLE - beautiful!