May 1, 2011

Listen To The Whispers of Your Heart Treasury on Etsy

'Listen to the Whispers of your Heart' by blitz68

Thank you Gardenlogykc for the title :)

Silver Flower and Freshwater...

$33.00
Estate Style Earrings. Storm

$18.00
Visible Connective - Heart t...

$45.00
Poetry in Grey

$44.00
When Wishes Shine A Signed...

$20.00
Crochet Gray Pom Pom Scarf V...

$17.00
Vintage Woven Metal Basket

$34.00
Ivory Mohair Rectangular Sha...

$80.00
Bride to Be Paper Drink Stra...

$16.00
White Iron Stone Pudding Bas...

$20.00
Listen to the Whispers of Yo...

$38.00
Vintage LoganDeluxe 8mm Stee...

$18.00
SPECIAL OFFER spring blossom...

$15.95
Ready to ship..Tote Bag with...

$75.00
Flock Flying ducks ceramic w...

$69.00
Mr and Mrs vintage silverpla...

$15.75

Another treasury on Etsy featuring the most wonderfully soft, shabby inspired treasures.  I swear, I want everything featured.  It is always such an honor to be included in a treasury that features one of your creations.  This time is was my Listen To the Whispers of Your Heart silver spoon bracelet.  It has been one of my best sellers and one of my favorite pieces to create.

It's a cold Spring day here, and another frost is in the forecast for tonight.  I am ready for warmer days.  I have an entire flat of beautiful white zinnias with the sweetest blush of pink in their centers ready to be planted in my flower garden.  I am so excited about getting them tucked into their new beds.

Stay warm my friends...I am off to explore all of these etsy artists shops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are some sweet finds!